[Magdalen] A Sad Day.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:08:59 UTC 2016

Oh my, I can imagine how that is.  We have a lady (an Episcopalian, as it
turns out!) who comes for a few hours every other week, and we enjoy one
another very much. It's sort of like another family member, not just
someone who comes and does some cleaning.  I think she gets some special
joy out of our cats too, as I often hear her chatting with them as she is
working. She can't have pets in her apartment.

We feel extremely fortunate to have Carolyn helping us out. Losing her
would be very sad.

Little things like this are truly not just little things.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford