[Magdalen] I'm being good today.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 30 19:53:49 UTC 2016

Here at work, instead of unhealthy snacking, I'm trying my hand at bringing in a small "country French" loaf of bread from the grocery store bakery.  No butter, just plain from the wrapper breaking off bits and eating it with some tea.  It's heavy on the sodium (obviously!), but at 16% of daily per 2 oz piece (per only 2 oz!), it's at least free from McDonald's or Taco Bell ingredients.  And it's filling.  And Everett even likes to snack on it plain from the wrapper as well.  And at only $2.50 a loaf, it's not exactly a bad deal.