[Magdalen] Hot, Spicy, Shrimp Pho...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 31 04:10:28 UTC 2016

With chili garlic sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, bean sprouts, diced green onions, cilantro, and raw jalapenos.

Did I really need that for dinner tonight?  History argues against.  But sometimes one simply needs the euphoria that only capsaicin can give.  Especially to someone willing to get up earlier than usual to deal with the fallout before work.  :-)=

Cilantro.  I must have missed it before when said item was discussed, but cilantro = coriander?  Doesn't the KJV say that Moses's manna was "like unto coriander seed"?  Wow.  Cilantro in the bible.  In the 40 years' wandering, yet.  And they complained!