[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:34:21 UTC 2016

Heck, I remember BEING quarantined for measles and mumps (possibly rubella
too, although my recollections are a little foggy and run together) in that
awful year I was in 4th grade, when we had everything *except* chicken pox,
which we'd had earlier! And it was the summer just before that I came home
to learn that a neighbor boy in my grade (but not in my class) had died of
polio. These idiot parents don't have a CLUE and I wish I could slap it
into them!