[Magdalen] Cady

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:48:23 UTC 2016

Jay, that was Cady, and Samantha had "stolen" her phone to post the
notice.  She said that there was just too much wonderful mother to fit into
the bed!  I'm guessing that was just in the ER--presumably the ICU has
longer beds!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*