[Magdalen] A question (musical)

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:43:31 UTC 2016

Yes, the music is usually available if one googles it. And music after
something like 1923 is under copyright; one is going to have to pay for it,
and rightly so, of course.

Philip Haseltine died in 1930, so it may well be that his setting or
composition is out of copyright, but that is not the way to assume unless
one likes paying severely hefty fines.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com