[Magdalen] Cady

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 03:27:08 UTC 2016

Prayers all evening since reading Jay's post. Gentle hugs Cady.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Nov 30, 2016, at 6:03 PM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Copious prayers for Cady and her family.  How quickly things can happen.

Ginga