[Magdalen] A question (musical)

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:56:02 UTC 2016

The Marion Singers have O Magnum Mysterium in our repetoire.  In fact,
on Dec 10 we are singing at St. Mary Magdalen, known to some of you, and
this will be our starting piece.  Our new director's interpretation is
much more nuanced than we experienced previously.  What a joy he is!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....