[Magdalen] Home for the Holidays.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 18:42:10 UTC 2016

It is not what we have assumed -- or, in the case of some, what we [think
we] know.

For a nice read on a blustery cold evening, here's a scholarly explanation
of how December the 25th got to be Christmas.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/new-testament/how-december-25-became-christmas/

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford