[Magdalen] Arrow prayer request

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:19:02 UTC 2016

Gosh no, not by myself.  With our priest and his partner.  Way better
when two or three are gathered together. :-)

The extraction went well in two stages.  First the loose tooth, then the
tricker part of the remaining root.  The eye tooth has the longest root
of them all, did you know?  Anyway, back in my car 25 minutes later, so
yes, modern efficiency rules.  Currently enjoying tea and shortbread
cookies.  All is well.

Marion, a pilgrim