[Magdalen] Good news...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 23:49:46 UTC 2016

It is the Catholic Worship III... but apparently some of the hymns were in the second one which I also have here...I knew the organist that they had there and I actually was speaking with her she had gone to the church to get hercheque and I walked in... She was going to email me to let me know St. Denis was hiring and there I was... I advised I had heard from other channels.. and we had a conversation. I guess when we worked together back in the day I was a complete novice had no idea what I was doing had the best pipe organ in town to pracitce on and I blew it... She is tryingto be helpful.. She chooses the hymns for now but I think she will eventually leave and they may hire me on board on a permanent basis..This is playing one mass at a time but I will do two on a Sunday morning... and she does the third onein the afternoon... Ah I didn't think this was going to take place I did not think I would find anything else... or at least not this soon...