[Magdalen] Prayers Asked.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 04:52:33 UTC 2016

One of my best friends,(and there are fewer of those every year)
has a new abdominal abscess, and is seriously ill.  He has had
a couple of these intersperced with horrendous adhesions.  There
have been so many abdominal surgeries that he has joked the
surgeons should put in zippers.

He has been in terrible pain, and faces more surgery in the AM.
He's only 65, and I honestly worry whether he will make it.

He's been a friend since he trained with us at the local VAMC
circa 1986.

I'd appreciate your prayers.  His name is Richard.

David S.