[Magdalen] I got this email today. Crystallized cane juice, my foot.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 05:25:23 UTC 2016

I was not sure if this was a hoax or a Horowitz column, but google reveals
the company seems to be a real entity (I almost wrote "legitimate", but
stopped myself).  My lovely spouse, who has been reference librarian at the
CIA, was unaware of the firm's existence, but she thought the crystallized
cane juice was a real hoot.

And we can always use a real hoot these days.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford