[Magdalen] Two questions for the assembled multitude

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:39:33 UTC 2016

That would be in the same category as the sticking with the old wording of
the (expanded) Lord's Prayer.

I was at a Thanksgiving service held at a local RCC. I have always used the
translation of the prayer for years instead of the ancient wording, and,
though I had not thought of it, I ended up saying, by myself, "for the
kingdom, power and glory are yours, now and forever."

Don't know why folks insist on the old wording, but then I don't know why
folks voted for -- Moving right along! How 'bout those Cubs?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford