[Magdalen] A question (musical)

Dorothy Collman dac7792 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 03:06:49 UTC 2016

I've sung both of these. The Manz was a favorite of our church organist/choir director a number of years ago. The Lauridsen was a favorite of the director of The Brandywine Valley Chorale. I was a member (2nd Alto) during the 2013 season when we sang the following in our November concert: Sure On This Shining Night, Dirait-on, O Magnum Mysterium, and all five parts of Lux Aeterna.
http://www.thebvc.org <http://www.thebvc.org/>

- - -
Dorothy Collman
St. John’s, Concord, Episcopal Church