[Magdalen] discouraged

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:01:31 UTC 2016

I am feeling pretty down today.  Our rector is a loosey goosey kind of
liturgist who drives me crazy.  I sing in the choir, trying to hold on to
what is left of my singing voice.  We have had a marvelous director and
organist since September.  She announced her resignation today.  I am
devastated.  I told her I was counting on her to keep Eagles Wings, How
Great Thou Art, and I Come to the Garden Alone out of my funeral. She
laughed and said she would still be doing funerals.  I know that the rector
is difficult to work with, I am sorry that it came to this.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan