[Magdalen] Standing Rock

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 23:10:22 UTC 2016

In a message dated 12/4/2016 5:32:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

Well, I  certainly hope he's wrong about the Kent State scenario!!! Ye
gods...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A large percentage of Americans would be hard pressed to identify
what happened at Kent State (May, 1970).

Being in the Military as I was until 1970, I was not at all involved
in student protests, and that's what made all this so especially  difficult.
The blowing up of the Army Mathematics Research Center on the
UW-Madison Campus positively sickened me and a tour of Madison
boarded up from chronic riots was totally shocking for me.

Luckily some of these events were the final gasp of the student
protest movement, and they ultimately got what we all wanted -  getting
the USA out of Viet Nam.

David S.