[Magdalen] Standing Rock Update

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 01:21:39 UTC 2016

I don't think the core of the protesters plans to leave. It is, after all,
their home. With modern communications, they can summon back a major amount
of the rest at any time. One problem is that the LEOs were not prepared for
the type of resistance they met day after day. Nonviolence frustrates the
violent.