[Magdalen] Surgery prayers

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:25:08 UTC 2016

Praying for Thomas, his surgeons and caregivers and also his parents.
Praying for a successful surgery.

My husband John had an IPAA...the entire large bowel removed and a pouch
created, in 2007.  He had debilitating ulcerative colitis...this before the
biologics were readily available for treatment.  We believe this surgery
saved his life, although the residual effects of the surgery are not always
a happy occasion for him.

Best wishes to Thomas.
Ginga Wilder