[Magdalen] Prayer request: cady soukup

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 23:51:12 UTC 2016

Thank you all,

Home, beginning the process of figuring out what just happened, and
working on rest and recovery. I don't have to start working again
until Monday. Friday (day after tomorrow) is a MASSIVE deadline at
work, and I'm missing it. At least the calls from work have slowed
down!

Tomorrow morning is my appointment with my primary care physician, the
true beginning of the full healing process. There will be more doctors
on the "team" (adding at least a cardiologist and possibly one or two
more). I anticipate a "discussion" with insurance regarding ongoing
medication. I've gone from really cheap to not-so-much-anymore.

The best news is that my lung capacity has gone from enormous to merely normal.

Thank you again,

Cady
contemplating recovery & healing with the help of the domesticated
animals and useless old mystery and romance novels of a decidedly
non-contemplative nature