[Magdalen] Prayer request: cady soukup

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:00:14 UTC 2016

Cady, m'colleague, so good to hear you're home and already on the
mend. Do enjoy missing the deadline! I'd pitch in and help if you need
editing or proposal management. :) But right now until Monday you need
none of the work stuff, and the company will spin and hum just fine
until you're back.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA