[Magdalen] Explosion in Zimbabwe

Sal sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:31:35 UTC 2016

I would read this story as a marker of the distress, panic and despair Zimbabweans are feeling as the Govt tries to "money spin" by introducing bond notes instead of the USD. They vividly remember 2008...

We don't have goblins in Africa but belief in the Tokoloshe is very persistent. This is a different world hereabouts.

At least it cannot be said that we freely and truly elected a Goblin as our nations leader.

Sally D in snark mode

Sent from my iPhone