[Magdalen] RIP John Glenn, 95.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:38:13 UTC 2016

My wife met him in Denmark in the early 1960s.  She was about 4.  Her
father worked at the Embassy in Copenhagen.  She describes him as "tall and
smiling", an apt description for a 4 year old. He autographed a book on
space travel she had.  (Lost it in a move.)

We watched 'The Right Stuff' last night,

Godspeed, John Glenn

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 11:45 PM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Goodness, he certainly lived a full life.  What a ride!
>
> James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
>
> On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:57 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com>

If no one has told you that they love you today,
let me be the first.
brud