[Magdalen] Gift for the young geek

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:59:30 UTC 2016

My dad used to do Lego/Logo with grade school children in Lakeland Florida.

In any case, I just read this article about alternatives to the $349 Lego
Mindstorms:

https://www.intorobotics.com/best-alternatives-lego-mindstorms-kits/

and in the comments found this (which looks interesting and affordable:

https://meetedison.com

Kate, inexperienced butt curious about robots

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8