[Magdalen] Quiet Pub

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:32:22 UTC 2016

I don't know how you feel about children in general, Scott, but there are
always organizations like Big Brothers, CASA (which is a child advocacy
organization for kids in the court system and foster care), and various
organizations within the churches that can help you find children to help
make Christmas wonderful for (and other days, too). I've been considering
getting involved with CASA, which stands for court appointed special
advocate, I think. I have a friend in Tennessee who does that. My
grandchildren are far enough away that I don't see them often enough, and I
miss kids. I'm now too old for Big Sisters.