[Magdalen] Itinerary (was Re: Quiet Pub)

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 14 15:59:38 UTC 2016

On 14/12/2016 12:16, Christopher Hart wrote:
> Is this another trip to the USA, Roger. I'm sure you've told us, but I
> don't recall your itinerary.

I have just collected all the vouchers for my trip. They came in a
rather smart black clutch bag with the firm's name (pure Luxury)
embossed but not coloured on the flap. I will need to find somebody to
pass it on to as I don't think it's really my style :-)

26 December    fly LHR-IAH on, arriving 2 p.m. Collect rental car and
overnight in Houston.
27 December    Hopefully meet up with Lynn before heading for Dallas for
1 night
28 December    Edmond, OKC for 1 night
29 December    Little Rock AR for 2 nights
31 December    Memphis TN for 2 nights
2 January        Owensboro, KY for 2 nights
4 January        Birmingham AL for 2 nights
6 January        Forest Meridien MS for 1 night
7 January        Baton Rouge LA for 2 nights
9 January        Return to Houston, drop off car and fly IAH-LGR
10 January        Get home

Roger