[Magdalen] Quiet Pub

Esther Williamson momohl11 at cox.net
Wed Dec 14 17:08:24 UTC 2016

The foster child that we (my first husband and I) adopted was
represented by the first CASA worker in Roanoke. I cannot say enough
good things about the program. These workers do not take sides with the
parents, the foster parents, or the agencies. They are completely
advocates for the child.

I have been quiet lately as I try to figure out my health problems and
contemplate future living arrangements. I had a PET scan yesterday and
will get the results tomorrow. I am still living alone with much help
from my children but feel that I am unfair to rely so much on them.
After two nasty falls last week - one at 2:00 in the morning which
necessitated waking a daughter to help me up I am using the power chair
more and more. Since the chair doesn't fit into the bathroom and my
kitchen is not made for cooking etc. from a chair something will have to
change.

Esther