[Magdalen] Wrestling

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:44:37 UTC 2016

Yes, but that's the best kind of sport for Ryan, because of his vision impairment. He can't do team sports but has done well with Tae Kwon Doh in the past, loves to ski and went out for track last year. He's tried just about every sport there is and loves wrestling. He did win one match last week, and Michelle said everyone in the place--including both teams--cheered. (It occurs to me that I may already have talked about that.) he's one determined kid.