[Magdalen] Wrestling

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:08:17 UTC 2016

For a sexually confused and somewhat hypersensitive kid like I was,
wrestling was a rather overly intense experience for me. I did it when
required in PE class but didn't go out for the team. I never caught on
to the strategy of it. It seemed so (too) simple but wasn't.

Wrestling a guy who was in my weight class due to muscle rather than
fat was especially intense. Not to mention hopeless, and rather
painful (especially the next day).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA