[Magdalen] Itinerary (was Re: Quiet Pub)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:40:25 UTC 2016

Did I tell you I read M.P. with him at St. Peter's (on Ash Wednesday a few
years ago)? I was driving through and thought to stop. Lovely church. Good
thing to have done.

Then took the Cape May Ferry north IIRC.

Lewes is a pretty town with a great beach. Surrounded by big ugly malls
built on old farmland, but that's out-of-town so avoidable.
-M