[Magdalen] Quiet Pub

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:46:17 UTC 2016

My dear partner's late grandmother, who became an Episcopal deacon in
her 70s, lived near orchards and other farms where thousands of
migrant workers labored every summer. Whenever there was a huge
rainfall, she would simply load sacks of potatoes and some other
provisions in her truck and drive them out to a particular farm to
give them to the migrant workers there. She knew that a day without
work was a day without pay.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA