[Magdalen] Phone number information?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:25:47 UTC 2016

Well, my carrier is Verizon, because I'm on my daughter's plan. I do
usually have them text me the number, since they don't give it verbally.
That may be causing the problem.
Yes, we still get phone books, but sometimes I need to look up numbers that
aren't in there--or out of town numbers.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*