[Magdalen] Listgiv

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:36:54 UTC 2016

My 2016 listgiv is now winging its way across the bigger pond to somewhere east of the Rockies. After chasing up my givee's address, which had been sent to a previous email address that I haven't  used in ages, I got my act together today and chose and posted what I hope proves a very useful and informative parcel.  Due to the vagaries of Homeland Security, I cannot confirm that it will arrive by Christmas ,  but Australia Post think it should there by New Years.
 Regards
 And Merry Christmas
Lesley de Voil

Sent from my iPad