[Magdalen] ice

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:38:47 UTC 2016

Ice here too this morning, but not too thick, and it should be gone by noon. There was one unfortunate side effect  for our family. Joseph was supposed to go up to the ski area for the initial training to be a junior instructor again this year. This is a must-show for the kids. Michelle had made arrangements for him to stay overnight with friends who live up there, but Tom said oh, no, he'd get him there this morning.
Well, he couldn't, and when I called this morning to check, Michelle said he couldn't get out, and she didn't want to talk about it! I suspect there is some ice *inside* their household about now.
My hope is that other kids will have had the same inability to get there, and they'll reschedule. The season opens next week...