[Magdalen] Update

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:28:48 UTC 2016

This year was the Year of the Tooth.  One that had had simmering
infections for years and two root canals.  It was finally resolved
with oral surgery to remove it and to excavate the source of the
infection. Very nasty but a great relief to have it gone.  I do
recommend it.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the