[Magdalen] I'm done

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 21:23:55 UTC 2016

 This weekend I wrapped gifts and packed them for mailing and did the
last orders that could be direct shipped.  Today at lunch time I
dropped packages at the Post Office.  I declare myself done, finished.
I'm experiencing a bad attack of Ghosts of Christmases Past, Family
Version on top of my usual seasonal affective disorder and some work
anxiety.

I expect to make it to church Christmas eve but that's probably about it.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the