[Magdalen] Good Read

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 05:38:17 UTC 2016

I 'found' JP the year my youngest went to College. I was whiling away some
time during her freshman orientation (campus 11 hours from home and I had
driven here there for the 3 days and I had a LOT of free time) and I picked
up one of her books in the Barnes and Nobel on-campus book store. I got at
least half way through it and came home and bought it to finish!... I have
read many of her books, but not for a while.  She typically picks very
socially relevant subject matter and works it out through her characters.
I'll look for this one (I have three I picked up at our book exchange at the
condo community where I live... that I've not yet read - I know they are
older ones).

Lynn
website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck