[Magdalen] R.I.P. Our brother Jim Guthrie

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:45:18 UTC 2016

Sad news Scott - thanks for letting us know. I had the pleasure of meeting him once when he and Albert brought sandwiches and visited me some years ago at General Seminary. I've missed him in the pub. Rest In Peace Jim.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck