[Magdalen] R.I.P. Our brother Jim Guthrie

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Dec 20 18:52:46 UTC 2016

So sorry - prayers & condolences to all who are near and dear to him. I've
been meaning to go out and "GPS" the route of the Hardwick & Woodbury RR,
and will now make a special effort to do so soon, in his honor.

And today, for sure, I'll call to schedule a colonoscopy.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com