[Magdalen] R.I.P. Our brother Jim Guthrie

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 21 02:25:10 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

I was Jim's listgiftee last year and a couple of years before.  --Last year it was a gourmet box and before that a cd from his church. Equal were the railroad or coal company cards and ads that formed the gift card and the wrapping paper.

We will have a Panikihida for him in the near future (not on Theophany there is enough going on)

Joe Cirou