[Magdalen] Prayer pats unhappy gut

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:00:19 UTC 2016

I it's been going on for 2 weeks, Sally, it's most likely NOT a virus. You
live in a part of the world where parasites are endemic; has anyone thought
to test for that? Probably not. My mom had giardiasis once and only the
fact that she had recently returned from Colorado made her doctor go
"Oopsy, let's check for that on the off chance...." and her test was
positive. You might go back and suggest a parasite check. But otherwise,
good for you on scheduling the c-scope. I don't have to have another one
until 2022, yay!