[Magdalen] prayer pats needed

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 22:04:06 UTC 2016

Well, I'm reluctantly requesting some pats for myself. In addition to the
expected feelings of depression brought on by approaching my first
Christmas without Adam, I'm also dealing with digestive issues, both upper
and lower. A mild outbreak of diverticulitis, to be expected on occasion
per both my MD and my surgeon, is coupled with some esophagitis brought on
by one of my meds having got crosswise on the way down, which occasionally
happens. I haven't felt like eating for a couple of days and would love to
get my appetite back by Christmas.