[Magdalen] LISTGIVE

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 18:21:04 UTC 2016

When our children were very young, John Wilder dubbed December 23rd,
'Christmas Adam'.  It's as the day we deliveredgifts and good wishes to our
beloved friends and neighbors.  Yesterday I checked online in an urban
dictionary, and there it was.  So, doubtful John was the origin, but we
still wish our family members a Happy Christmas Adam.

Ginga Wilder