[Magdalen] Ich traeume von ...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Dec 25 16:53:52 UTC 2016

In a message dated 12/25/2016 11:39:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

And as I  skidded nearly out of control  yesterday>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't miss my daily commute up and down the mountains.
Retirement does have its charms.  On days with new snow or
black ice, I can just snuggle with the dogs at the fireplace.

I had two routes from which to choose when I was driving
the mountains daily.  Both had Achilles heel spots where cars
routinely went into a free fall when the roads were bad.  I  would
just aim the car, downshift, and lay off the brakes, and got
through.

David S.