[Magdalen] LISTGIVE

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 25 21:49:59 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

I believe there are places in England that observe "Old" Christmas, New Year's, and Twelfth Night. There are groups in the appalachia that are still on the old calendar. some of them may have Slavic backgrounds, but not all. When you think that the Coptic Church is still on the pharoanic calendar, it's not that surprising.  What did they do when there wasn't a previous calendar to refer to except to complain who needed a calendar anyway? Plus ca change etc, to lazy to find the circumflex accent on ascii.

JOe