[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 06:08:03 UTC 2016

Definitely TRES-pass here - I've never heard it any other way?

But the Church of the Province of SA seldom uses the "traditional" LP.,
unless the Prayer is to be sung....we say "forgive us our sins as we
forgive those who sin against us".

In the hospitals where I work, on most if not all of the wards, the staff
gather at start of shift and sing the traditional Lord's Prayer, if I'm
early enough at work I sing with them. It's a lovely moment of reminder
that we do holy work.

The church we attended in Johannesburg (before my Magdalen days), had a
nice setting of the updated LP which I used to like singing but I've not
heard it since we left there.

Sally D