[Magdalen] Happy Christmas

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 07:16:14 UTC 2016

To spell cheque, bog is a word, as indeed it is -- just not the one I had
in mind. (the big people's service). We have quite a bit of swampland
around here. As a matter of fact, a neighbor was draining a pond by his
house and found a large bone. He had experts come in, and they ended up
camped out in his yard for a while and extracted an entire skeleton of a
mammoth. This area was a swamp back then.  I don't think anyone calls it a
bog ....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford