[Magdalen] Tooth woes

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 00:22:04 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Susan Hagen <susanvhagen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dan,
> You have my utmost sympathy.  Prayers that you will get through until
> you're home and the dentist is available.> Today that crown came loose. I
> pushed it back in and gave the dentist a

​Thank you,

And to update further, the piece of the tooth that the crown was on with
the Vaseline has now broken off - not much for the crown hold onto now.​
The good part is the pain has gone now.

I think a more extensive procedure to get the remainder out is probably on
tap.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted