[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 04:57:16 UTC 2016

I use the contemporary form, but I will not push it. People next to me of
course have a sort of startle reaction, and this sometimes leads to
discussions and in one case a person started using the gender-free
substitutions I use in the Creeds where appropriate. I know that for some
others, they feel very strongly about the ancient wording as a kind of icon
for them, and one can say what one will, but for the person involved, that
truly is a major matter of importance. Change is hard.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford