[Magdalen] Weather

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 05:00:49 UTC 2016

It has been in the thirties. We have a decidedly white Xmas. We've had, for
several days, ice patches, and I nearly lost control of my car in a couple
instances. Fortunately I was doing about 25 mph; it just wasn't slow
enough. So we have a white Christmas with black ice.

Went to a friend's house for Boxing Day party, and had to pick our way down
the driveway to avoid falling and hurting ourselves.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford